Bradistan calling is a NEWS & Views Forum for Social justice and Change with Contributors from Bradford to Pakistan via Venezuela and "THE OTHER Washington" of "not so rich" African American ,Hispanics and Asians

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Guest Post: Tauqeer Writes

BRADFORD TO DUBAI VIA ISLAMABAD, ONE WAY PLEASE!


I'm A Muslim, Get Me Out Of Here! Feature (courtesy BBC online)
only joking
Current Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Okay not moving anymore, just gonna stay in dubai for a while now, My Heart is still in BRAD(ford)-(pak)ISTAN, Little Mirpur Lumb Lane Maningham West Yorkshire



I moved to Dubai (UAE) (et tu brutus) with my family in 2006. A great place to live,work and of course the beach (all year round sea ,sun ,sand.....)and the World culture Theme Park cum Shopping Mall
also M&S, TOP MAN,NEXT even the good old BHS.
I wanted to have a change and so I accepted an offer to work in Dubai.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your parents found there way here, just retrace there steps. Bye Bye and may your god go with you.

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
0728029018724623:g0u6qv-gxxo" /> 0728029018724623:g0u6qv-gxxo" />